Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker - IB front-end

Hi Tom
If you go to amibroker webpage you will find this there
NEW! First version of InteractiveBrokers(r) data plugin
released.Setting up instructions here (March 24th, 2004)

It has gone past the first version, but the plugin and details are on
the site somewhere.

there is also a yahoo group like this one called amibroker-at

--
Cheers
Graham

On 11/25/05, Tom Gibbs <tomgibbs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Somewhere I seem to have run across a reference saying that AmiBroker was
> working on a front-end connection to IB TWS for creating orders directly
> from AmiBroker. Is there any truth in this?
>

> If so, about when, and to what extent?
>

> Sincerely;
>
> Tom Gibbs

24 Hours. Commission-Free.