From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Raajesh
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 03:20
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Please help in coding a loop involving formula

Hi Terry,

I hope I am able to convey my view clearly atleast
today....

As and when new 20 HHV is made, the indicator shud
immediately revert to showing (only 20 LLV) from that
bar itself. And this only 20 LLV shud continue
irrespective whether new 20 HHV are made or not in the
following subsequent bars.

A change in indicator (tracking) is to be made only
when new 20 LLV is made. As and when that happens,
indicator shud start showing only 20 HHV from that bar
itself. This shud continue irrespective whether new 20
LLV is made in subsequent bars or not.

Isn't it simple enough? I certainly hope so....

Regards,

Raajesh

=== message truncated ===

((((( Raajesh Jariwala )))))