[amibroker] Forex interfacing

Hello traders,

I want to use Amibroker for forex trading.
Are there people on the list that have experience with that.
Not the trading strategies itself but getting a working setup.
RT data + historical data + ability to execute orders etc.
Is there a recommended forex brokerlist?
I know Amibroker has very good interface to my current stock broker
"Interactive Brokers" but for forex IB is above my head.
Min. 25 full lots per transaction....

So I'm looking for another trouble free setup.
I don't mind spending some time with setting up things but when
trading everything needs to be 100% automatic.
Is there a fully working Oanda interface?

Enough questions for a first post.

--
May the pips be with you,
TraderSeven