[amibroker] AmiBroker 101 class in Cleveland

All,

Given the requests I have received, an AmiBroker 101 class will be
held in Cleveland in January of 2006. This class repeats those
already given in Pensacola, Florida and in Detroit, Michigan. It
will cover AmiBroker version 4.70.

The first part will be on the weekend of January 7th and the follow-
on session will be held on the weekend of January 28th.  Each class
will be all day Saturday and ½ day on Sunday. The cost is $250 per
weekend.

This will be a hands-on class. We will cover some material, show an
example and then the participants will do an exercise on the
material. Bring your computer, laptop or desktop. Pre-class
instructions will be sent to those who register.

For questions, call Bill Barack at (440) 892-9956 or email at
wbarack@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To register, send a check to William Barack, 320 Kenmore Drive, Bay
Village, OH 44140.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.