[amibroker] Re: How to use intraday futures data for backtesting

Thanks... with the data, how could one import an ASCII file or a csv
file for intraday data?

I've seen some examples of daily data being imported in the
documentation but dont know how to do it for intraday data and what
format (ie. date, time, open, high, low,... etc).

thanks again.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles Stangor"
<cstangor232@xxxx> wrote:

> Sorry.. disktrading.com not disktrader.com

backtesting). I
> >> hear the AFL is good and is able to do the job well.
> >>
> >> My question is, how do i get past intraday (1min, 3min, 5min,
etc.)
> >> data for the NQ and ES e-mini futures (around 2-4 yrs worth). Are
> >> there downloads available through amibroker itself? does anyone
have
> >> this data to use?
> >>
> >> I use Quotetracker and IB. I am aware of the real-time data
gathering,
> >> however, this will only store the day, which will take a while to
> >> compile the info for useful backtesting.
> >>
> >> If not, can I use ASCII data and import it into amibroker. I
would
> >> assume this is possible... what format should the file be in
order to
> >> work properly.
> >>
> >> I'm sorry for the naive questions. Hope someone can help.
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>

> >> Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
> >>
> >> To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
> >> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >>
> >> For other support material please check also:
> >> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
> >>

> >> Yahoo! Groups Links

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links