RE: [amibroker] Please help in coding a loop involving formula

HI Terry,

I am able to plot the 20 bar HHV and 20 bar LLV as
stylelines....
But just like SAR, I want only 20 bar LLV to be
plotted ( and not 20 bar HHV) as and when close
touches 20 bar HHV and continue plotting the same (i.e
20 bar LLV) as long as close doesn't touch the 20 bar
LLV.

As and when close touches the 20 bar LLV, the looping
shud enable plotting only the 20 bar HHV and stop
showing 20 bar LLV till the time close remains below
and doesn't touch 20 bar HHV once again...

1)close touches 20 bar HHV ==== show only 20 bar LLV

2)as long as close is not touching 20 bar LLV ===
continue plotting only 20 bar LLV

3)close touches 20 bar LLV === show only 20 bar HHV

4)as long as close is not touching 20 bar HHV ===
continue plotting only 20 bar HHV

Hope I am clear now.... :)

Thanks a lot for the effort.......friend

Regards,

Raajesh

=== message truncated ===

((((( Raajesh Jariwala )))))