From: Yuki Taga
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] No Yahoo data Friday

BTW, the Friday historical US data holes have now been filled.

Interestingly, I had four holes develop on October 20 in current day
data. Two were in indices: ^NYK and ^CFA, and two were in plain
vanilla equities.  I use current day for all of these, as it's
earlier, and those two indices don't report volume to Yahoo anyway
(and I don't really *need* the volume for those).  For almost a
month, they have been absent from the historical data as well (on
10/20/2005).  The two equities were CEM and PPL.

Finally, sometime this week, the two equity holes have been filled
in.  The index holes remain.  Go figure.

Yuki

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS