[amibroker] Re: No Yahoo data Friday

I just checked the Yahoo database historical data on a number of
stocks and indexes.  All were up to date as of 11/18/2005. If you use
the USStocks database you'll find that MSM doesn't have data on all.

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Geo Singleman" <geosing@xxxx> wrote:

> Yes, if you are using Amiquote.
> Set up a Symbol Translation Table in Amiquote. Check under Amiquote
-> Tools

> Geo

way MSN codes tickers and Yahoo. IE Yahoo uses indexes with ^ in front
of symbol and some symbols like .SP 500 is  ^GSPC in Yahoo and might
be something else in MSN?
>   Is there an easy way to handle the indexes?
>   Thanks
>   Dave

Historical

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM