Re: [amibroker] exploration for top performers

Hi imresident2001,

i> Does anyone have a good way to explore for the top 100 stocks
i> performance wise (percent gain) for 1year. I know lots of websites
i> have that info and was wondering if there was a wat to do it in
i> amibroker. I tried playing around with rsi but didnt work. I also
i> spent hours searching the previous posts without any luck. any help
i> would be appreciated thanks.

This would be quite easy with a simple modification of the formula I
posted for you earlier.

AddColumn((C / Ref(C,-1) -1) * 100,"Pct. Px. Chg.", format = 1.2);

Change the lookback period (-1) to whatever you think makes a year.
(It varies from country to country, depending on the number of
trading days and holidays.)

Explore on all symbols and rank according to percent.

Then short the top 10 and wait about six months.  ^_-

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.