From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of NW Trader
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:30 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Shares

Hi Dan,

Yes, I saw that as well as Gary's explanation/excuse for why they can't provide the alternative info that is available.  Also the continuing discussions of support, whether QP is about to fail, etc.

As you may recall, I've been with QP for years and generally defend them.  However for some of us old timers, the changes of late are not reassuring (and I renewed for 2 years this summer).  I only look for QP to be a reliable data provider and they have been good for that.  But there have been increasing problems of late and it is fair to question why.

BTW, any guess on the original "Shares" vs. "Sharesout" question?

And we should get together again sometime -- this year?

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick