RE: [amibroker] Re: Trade only best signal

I'm not fully understanding your problem but:

How will you build the key to sort on (using the 3 indicators)?

if you can do that can't you build a positonscore using something similar?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of TaMeR
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:51 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Trade only best signal

Yes in the presented case positionscore would be the way to go wouldn't
it except that I have simplified my problem for explanation purposes.
I have not only one indicator but 3 and positionscore would only work
with one wouldn't it?

I thought about adding all the indicator results but that wont work
since there low and high scores are very different.

That _javascript_ solution seams to be interesting.  I haven't done
anything with _javascript_ in many years. Will have a lot of learning to do.

Thanks to everybody
--

      Cheers,
      TaMeR