[amibroker] Typo in DDE post

Further to a personal email I received querying the field entries for
DDE I posted some months ago I've noticed a typo on my part. Being
half-asleep at the time and using ctrl-c I've managed to leave out the
exclamation mark in the formulas!

The basic typical formula should have read "[MASTER.xls]Data!{ticker}"
where, in this instance, Master.xls is the name of the file.xls, Data
is the name of the sheet and ticker represents the symbol named in the
Excel cells when using "_last" or "_volume" etc. added to the formula
above or the cell no. R2C2 etc. if only making single entries for
other forms of data collection. In the case of cell references for
symbols such as R2C2 no "_last" etc. is used. "ticker" is always "ticker".

Sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Cheers, Allan

24 Hours. Commission-Free.