Re: [amibroker] Re: Trade only best signal

Why you would refer me to the manual pages?
I don't see anything in the manual that shows how to evaluate and rank
all tickers then go back to take the best one for a buy signal.
The do-while in the manual just evaluates data for each ticker but does
not show how to evaluate/test data between tickers.
I would appreciate if you could point me to the right place!
_
     Cheers,
     TaMeR

--