Re: [amibroker] Re: Need help with error code

Hi, Anthony
I found my problem, it’s like you said, AB moved the first folder of my industry folder outside its sector group. If you expand your sectors in AB you will see an added folder with no name attach, but when you open it you will see a sector folder inside it. I used AB tool to move it back to its correct location. I have not had a problem since.
Symbol ->organize -> assignment
One more thing, I also removed multiple or duplicate sectorID assignment from my codes

Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I maintain an EOD database, using the Us stock template to populate it...then Yahoo EOD data to maintain it...

I have come across this problem continuously for about 2 years( + ) now...I had presented it to support...I believe last year...but they had no answer for the problem....so I have come to live with it....or not.

Somehow, amibroker changes the SectorID....

For me, when I run this exploration, there will be a .... -1....for the sectorID's of all the Index's and .....-1....for some stocks.....IMAGE FILE IS ATTACHED...

run this coded In AA window:

Settings:
all stocks
n last quotations