Re: [amibroker] Re: Graph paper background

Not certain when the shifted plot was introduced, most likely in a
recent beta (checked it was in 4.72)
Plot(BarIndex()%5==0, "Shifted Plots", colorRed,
styleHistogram|styleOwnScale, 0.1, 1, 20 );
But it plots past the last chart price bar, in this case 20 brs to the right

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.