From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Charles Stangor
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 9:44 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Graphics performance question

I have 6 charts open, each running 3 1-minute AFLs.  I'm at the point that
the windows display very slowly, if at all.  The graphics from prior windows

sometimes do not close when I switch to AB, so this seems like a video
memory problem (as far as I can tell the execution of the AFLs is OK).   I'm

wondering if anyone else has dealt with this issue.

Thanks in advance

24 Hours. Commission-Free.