Re: [amibroker] Position Size

you define the first condition as a scale-out, and the 2nd condition as a Sell
See the help files for how to do this

On 11/15/05, Wojtek_F <wojtek_f@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hello,

How can I do this:

-         I BUY for example 2 shares/contracts;

-        When the first condition of system (SELL) is becoming, I close 1 contract;

-        When the second condition (SELL) is becoming, I close next ( second) contract;

-        When the first condition isn't becoming, absolutely I have to close 2 contracts on the second condition (SELL)

Thank you for each help!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Cheers