Re: [amibroker] forex and AB

I've no problems using the MT3 plug-in. On both FXDD & IBFX feeds
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:33 AM
Subject: [amibroker] forex and AB

Are there any users that are trading Forex exclusively with AmiBroker?
My problem is finding a reliable source of RT streaming data that feeds
into AmiBroker. The choices seem limited from the available data sources
on the AB website. Most don't offer Forex data except for eSignal and
they want an extra $50 as an add on to their monthly equities data. I
don't want equities data, just Forex.  I've tried the MetaTrader 4
plugin but can't get it to work properly.

I'm probably missing something, but any advice from those who have
forged a trail already would be most appreciated.

Wayne

24 Hours. Commission-Free.