To: AB-Main
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:21 PM
Subject: [amibroker] OT - Home networks

I have my backup PC (Laptop) networked with my desktop to accessing EOD (QP Database).

System works fine, but loses all data occasionally. I would have to close and restart Amibroker to restart data access.

It seems that my (wireless) network has occasional glitches and loses access to my desktop.

Is there a way to restart the network without having to close and restart AB?

Thanks

Ara

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS