RE: [amibroker] First Access

Title: Normal.dot Template

Hi,

I believe there are two totally different segments of AB users. Date traders in futures, and
position traders in stocks.

  1. When using the IB as source, the number of symbols in RT is very limited
    (100 max) and the actual number of RT symbols in the database
    can be less than 20, so the time required to update all the RT symbols
    is not really that extensive.
  2. doesn’t the IB plug-in take care of sequencing the requests
    for data update to one at a time?
  3. in case someone has a very slow internet connection, maybe
    there could be an option to switch off automatic data update
    on turn on.
  4. RT day traders of futures do no scans or exploration normally.
    It would be nice if there was no need to for scans just for data collection.

Joseph Biran