Ant: Re: [amibroker] Re: superfragalist?

Which MS Boards were this?
Greetz
mmike

Nikku <nikku@xxxxxxxx> schrieb:
Hi Dave

Thanks - yes, I rejoined the MS boards at Yahoo Groups and found some recent
posts by him, although he does seem to be around a lot less. I want to
contact him because I want to disseminate some of his trading  and systems
development theory stuff (for free of course) to a few newbs I know who
would benefit from it. I found out that it's all available on the MS boards
archives so I presume he won't mind...

I sometimes think I should subscribe to Roy's letter even though I have
switched to AB. I tried to port an MS indicator to AB tonight and it
actually worked so I am probably missing out on a lot of good stuff by not
getting Roy's letter.

Take Care, Nikku