[amibroker] custom backtester - sig.getprice?

Amibroker is a great program that I could not do without but there is
one thing that I would love it to do to solve many different problems
I have. Currently in the custom backtester you have the ability to
QUICKLY reference price arrays for open and closed trades using
the .getprice command.

Can we please, please, pretty please (with cherries on top!) also have
this extended to the prices of those stocks that are current signals
(i.e. sig.getprice). At the moment I use foreign calls in my code.
This is very very S-L-O-W. (e.g. 1 hour verses 10 minutes without the
foreign call). Get into heavy optimization and your PC can be tied up
for days!

I have asked TJ a number of times for this feature but it has fallen
on deaf ears. So if any of you custom backtesters out there can see
the multiple benefits of this then please add your support here.

Much thanks.

HINT: To perform proper money management you basically NEED this
feature (or slow foreign calls). Yes, other programs are even slower,
but Amibroker is capable of so much more!

24 Hours. Commission-Free.