[amibroker] Possible TimeFrameSet() Bug?

I happen to have my EOD database caught up only to Fri 11/4/05. I
wanted to start experimenting with time frames using the statements

     TimeFrameSet(inDaily * 5);
     C_5Day = C;
     TimeFrameRestore();

     Plot(C, "Close", colorBlack, styleLine);
     Plot(C_5Day, "C_5Day", colorBlue, styleLine);

Now I would expect this to look exactly the same as the normal weekly
closing price until there is a hole in the data from a holiday. These
are the holidays for 2005:

     2005 Market Holidays:
     ---------------------

     Event:            Date:
     New Year's Day    January 1, 2005
     M.L. King Jr.     January 17, 2005
     Presidents' Day   February 21, 2005
     Good Friday       March 25, 2005
     Memorial Day      May 30, 2005
     Independence Day  July 4, 2005
     Labor Day         September 5, 2005
     Thanksgiving Day  November 24, 2005
     Christmas Day     December 26, 2005

However, moving back in time from 11/5/05 on a weekly chart, the
closing prices match exactly until 3/18/05, when the inDaily * 5
close appears to be from 3/4/05. Shouldn't the first discrepancies
show up around Labor Day? Is this a bug or am I not understanding the
TimeFrameSet command?

24 Hours. Commission-Free.