[amibroker] Re: Whidbey

Yes I read them all, and liked the latest beta. BUT then I tried to
move the items around, became a disaster. I have them fixed now, but
it has caused me a lot of problems. I started over with a earlier
copy and apparently that did not solve the problem I have as, it is
in the registar, the changes.

When I get time will uninstall AB and start over, as I have a full
backup, before this beta. I use Alert Output,text to output BUY or
Sell on one minute, which I copy to a automatic trading system,
using BT. Now that I have the Alert Output anchored for now, I can
live with this untill TJ makes it MUCH better with a default.

I have no idea just what the Whidbey look is!May be great if it
worked, and I have been on the computer for 20 years plus.

Thanks

Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ray - I don't know of any "restore default" option for the GUI,
but I can
> offer you the same help I offerred Bob. Did you see my earlier
messages to
> Bob about stickpins, dragging-and-dropping, etc? If you want, I
can try to
> talk you through setting up the screen the way you would like it -
just let
> me know.
>
> Steve

24 Hours. Commission-Free.