From: berniesugi
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:37 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Running J Scripts

Hi All,

Beginner question. When I run J scripts, whether from within Amibroker
or from Windows explorer, they don't run but rather the text shows up
in notepad. They ran fine about 2 weeks ago. It seems that j scripts
are now associated to run with notepad. How can I fix this? Any ideas?

Many thanks

Bernie

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS