From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kevin O'Mahony
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 08:47
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] avoiding multiple entries

It almost does the job - it will stop any entries for another 4 bars
after exit but
that will also stop potentially valid entries from a new setup signal.
I'm thinking
of an example where i get a trigger at bar 4 of the setup, go long,exit
after 1/2 bars
meanwhile a new valid setup/trigger occurs which i will overlook using
the reentrydelay.
thanks,
Kevin

Terry wrote:

> Hold. Learn something new practically everyday!
>
> Have you tried setting the ReEntryDelay on your ApplyStop to 4 (the
last
> parameter)?
> --
> Terry