RE: [amibroker] Re: Double EMA crossover, with a difference

Just to add some to Graham's answer, you are using Boolean logic in this
statement. Buy becomes either True (= 1) or False (= 0) based on the
truth of the statements that come after it. So your Buy is only True on
the exact day of your 10/20 EMA Cross (it will = 1 on that day) AND when
the SUM of the previous 5 days of 20/50 EMA Cross > 0, meaning that
there was at least one time when 20/50 Cross was True in the last 5
days.

By the way, ANY number except 0 = True. This includes -1, -1234, 2, 5
and so on. You can use this to your advantage. AB does this with Stops.
A regular Sell == 1, a StopLoss == 2, a ProfitStop == 3, and so on. It
can then tell you what kind of Stop by evaluating the number while at
the same time all 3 values == True.

Buy=Cross (EMA(Close, 10 ),EMA(Close, 20)) AND
Sum(Cross (EMA(Close, 20 ),EMA(Close, 50),5));
--
Terry