From: cstdc5588
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 10:03 AM
Subject: [amibroker] How can I limit the number of arrows?

Hi all,

I wrote a program to scan a list of stocks. The arrows of buy or sell
appear when conditions satisfy.  But these arrows appear continuouly in
the same direction.  I want to limit the number of arrows to only one
at the initial time and then a new arrow appears when the direction
changes.  I don't want to have so many arrows afterwards.  Could you
please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Robert

Checked by AVG Free Edition.