Re: [amibroker] continuous running of backtester and quote update

Hi,

You can activate in automatic analysis "Scan every x min" and the same in amiquote "Run every x min" if available.
Regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com

eric paradis wrote:
Hi,

Id like to have the backtester running continuously so
I can get signals , and also by automatically updating
my quotes thru amiquotes, is this possible and
relatively easy to do so?

--- eric paradis <thechemistrybetweenus@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

great! will the backtester test them all during the
backtest, so I can get the portfolio effect?

eric

--- Graham <kavemanperth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

margindeposit and ticksize can be put into the
information window for
each symbol and this is used in AFL unless you
assign the value within
the AFL

You can also do this in the AFL by simkilar to

this

ticksize = iif(name()=="ABC", 0.0001,
iif(name()=="DEF",0.01, 1 ));

On 11/4/05, eric paradis