[amibroker] Updating 2 daily databases with QT candle, data.

Hi All,

I find it to be a real "pain" to be switching between two databases
multiple times daily. There has just got to be a better way, so I'm asking
help in overcoming this blank wall in being sure of what I'm doing in
attempting to switch between databases.

I'm happy with the standard candle data, and QuoteTracker has the right
price and service for me.

I have two similar databases, a large one (some 1200 tickers) and a smaller
one (active or trading of maybe 150 tickers or so.) This small db is the
active one, and is made up of selected tickers of the larger one.  Quote
Tracker allows the continual updating of both lists, in their entirety
throughout the day -- so, what is my problem?

I must save both databases to their respective "using" databases, or I will
loose that days data being added to one or the other AB databases, or the
data will NOT be saved to the db.

I my searching did not find a real easy way to load the days data into the
db which was NOT connected to AB, that is to say that I must physically
remove the last active db, and go through the motions of changing to the
inactive db, then reboot AB and activate QT to dump the last inactive db
into the AB db which I just finished connecting to AB.  See, even trying to
state it, is a mess.

Is there an easy/rapid way to have the databases updated without going
through Tools>Preferences>Data, physically switching to the inactive
database, then downloading, and switching back and rebooting both times. I
know, from having done it before, It's REAL easy to make a composite DB,
but that puts too big a load on the data supplier, then they raise a little
cain with me!!

I'd appreciate someone straightening me out on this subject, I have
searched the AB HELP files, and either I don't recognize the answer, or it
isn't in the Help Manual.

All input would be appreciated.

Hal

--