Re: [amibroker] Re: Incorrect data on printouts ?

Guys

Gosh.

Looking back over my printouts from my completed
trades I do indeed see that some charts have
completely the wrong date in the main chart.

Some have incorrect dates in the lower panes.

Sending charts by email just now shows similar
problem: graphs and lines plot correctly but the
values in the titles are often wrong.

I use AB 4.60beta on XP Pro (similar errors on laptop
with same software).

Screengrabs available if needed.

ChrisB

--- vlanschot <ecbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> FINALLY somebody who is also experiencing this. It
> also occurs if you
> save the graph as a file. I have pointed this out
> MANY MANY times to
> Tomasz, and actually also put it on this forum, but
> no reply.
>
> Obviously, and unfortunately, I have no solution,
> but I do think we
> got a real bug on our hands. Tried everything, no
> luck.
>
> I suggest you send a bug-report.
>
> PS
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "treliff"
> <treliff@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I have seen this happen before but did not pay
> much attention until
> > now it's really getting in the way.
> >
> > I just made a printout (File --> Print) of a chart
> window where the
> > graphics are displayed correctly, but the data in
> the chart titles
> are
> > completely wrong. Like the DATE on my screen says
> 06/22/2005 while
> on
> > my printout it says 04/16/2003 (a date not even
> loaded in this
> > database). Also OHLC data are just incorrect.
> >
> > Several indicator values on my printout mention
> {EMPTY} while on-
> > screen there is actual data.
> >
> > It happens to me occasionally for no apparent
> reason. I was a bit
> > surprised not to find a previous message on the
> subject. Am I
> alone :-(
> >
> > Does anyone recognize this behavior? Or have a
> possible explanation
> > for it?
> >
> > Thanks much.

http://mail.yahoo.com