From: Tony Lei
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 5:05 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Window Tile Verticaly question and request

Hi,

Is it possible to lock the position of the chart windows in place? E.g.  I have 8 charts with multiple timeframes and whenever I want to move over to a new screen and apply the "tile vertically", the position of the chart window changes.  Is there a way to make them fix?

My setting screen b4 tile vertically (to resize all windows equally)
Day 240 120 90
60    30   15  5

screen after tile vertically
30  60  Day  240
5    15   120   90

Any suggestions will be gladly appreciated,

thanks

tony
qitrader

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS