[amibroker] Database issues - slow to save

Hi guys,

I've been using Amibroker for a couple of years now.I download data
for the S&P500 as well as the All Ordinaries Index (top 500) in
Australia. My problem is that saving the Australian data (.ax files)
after downloading is starting to take about 1min compared to the US
stocks that take about 5s (previously they both took about 5s). Even
if I download both sets of data and save at the same time, the US
stocks will save much quicker than the Australian stocks.

Has anyone had the same issues? Is there something corrupt in m
database?

I use Yahoo for EOD data and Forex using Amiquote. I'm using Amibroker
v4.70rc1, XP Pro SP2, Toshiba PM 1.6GHz, 512MB ram.

Thanks.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.