Re: [amibroker] Combining 2 Ami Databases

Export all the tickers from one of the old databases to .tls files
(put into a watchlist and export the list)
Save one database as a new database (File-Save As), then import the
tickers from the tls files. Save this database and close AB.
Then copy the data files from the other database (the one the symbol
tls list was created) to the new one. Only the data files (in
subdirectories A,B,C etc), not the database broker files as this will
overwrite the ones in the new database .

This assumes the symbols are different for both databases, it somehave
same symbol you will lose one of them. It also assumes you only use
the AB local databse and not a plugin link to external database (eg
MSplugin).

Hopefully have not forgotten anything.

The other way is to export all the symbols data to csv files and after
creating a new databse import the data into it, but this will take
much longer to do.

--
Cheers
Graham