Re: [amibroker] QuotesPlus - plus commodity backtesting question

Eric:

You might try csidata.com which has very extensive
commodity and future data.

CSI has a direct export of stock data to the AB database of
your choice, but I do not know if a similar approach works
for future data.

If there is no direct way, you can use MetaStock style
folders. Have CSI automatically export to MetaStock style
folders (you do not need to have Metastock to set the
folders up). Then have Amibroker automatically get data
from those Metastock style folders.

If you sign up with CSI, be sure to let them know you are
an Amibroker user. The more AB users they know about the
more incentive they will have to continue making
enhancements for AB users.

--- Joe Landry <jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Eric  No I don't use commodity data. I depend on them for
> stocks, market breadth data and mutual funds.
> JOE

http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.