Re: [amibroker] Incorrect data on printouts ?

I have noticed similar behaviour when exporting an
image to file.  The date would be way off by a few
years or months!  I think I found a workaround of
sorts by ensuring I "place" the cursor outside the
last bar before capturing the image.  Perhaps you
could try this and see if it solves your problem.

Cheers,
Lal

--- treliff <treliff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
I have seen this happen before but did not pay much
attention until
now it's really getting in the way.

I just made a printout (File --> Print) of a chart
window where the
graphics are displayed correctly, but the data in the
chart titles are
completely wrong. Like the DATE on my screen says
06/22/2005 while on
my printout it says 04/16/2003 (a date not even loaded
in this
database). Also OHLC data are just incorrect.

Several indicator values on my printout mention
{EMPTY} while on-
screen there is actual data.

It happens to me occasionally for no apparent reason.
I was a bit
surprised not to find a previous message on the
subject. Am I alone :-(

Does anyone recognize this behavior? Or have a
possible explanation
for it?

Thanks much.

Please note that this group is for discussion between
users only.

To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail
directly to

Investment management software
           Real estate investment software
                       Investment property software

     Software support
  Real estate investment analysis software
                       Investment analysis software

Terms of Service.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.