[amibroker] IB Backfill length?

I have several 1 min charts open.  The 1 minute backfill setting is the default 86,400.  I'm thinking that should get me 1 day of backfill on each chart, but I get much less -- maybe a half hour at most.  Anyone know what gives?  Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 9:57 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Plot help please

How do you plot a line of fixed length each day?

I'm try to draw a line only between the hours of 06:00 & 12:00 and the IIF() function doesn't accept the Plot statement and the if() function doesn't accept arrays, so I can't write

if(timenum() >= etc etc

{

plot (etc etc);

}

AM6H = ValueWhen(TimeNum()== 120000,HHV(H,10) + 0.0002);

H5 = Plot(AM6H ,"",colorWhite,styleLine|styleNoRescale);

IIf ( TimeNum() >= 060000 AND TimeNum() <= 120000,H5, Null);//Doesn't work with IIF()

Software support Real estate investment analysis software Investment analysis software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS