From: Joe Landry
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] QuotesPlus

Eric
Check your database settings and make it longer than 5000 bars.
5000 bars is 15 years or 1990.

If you increase it to say 10,000 bars then a screening of say
a Russell 2000 component list will be impacted the first time
you load all of those bars in memory. The second time around
all the data is loaded in memory and your screening will be much
faster.
One way to verify how much data you have in memory is to use
a chart or the Quote Editor that lays out every bar.  Ticker/Date/OHLCV/OI.

Hope this helps.
JOE