From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eman197
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:44 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] JScript Question

I am writing a script to save Optimization results.  I am having a
problem with the AB.Analysis.Optimize.Export line below. The error I
get is "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment". I
believe I have incorrect syntax with the file name and have tried many
different combinations, but I have not solved this.  When I comment
out this line, the rest of the script works fine.  Any help will be
greatly appreciated.

eman

AB = new ActiveXObject ("Broker.Application");

...rest of script...

AB.Analysis.Optimize.Export("file.csv");

Software support Real estate investment analysis software Investment analysis software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS