RE: [amibroker] back from loooong vacation...

Try the help file for the object model.

All objects and languages are still avail.

Check the archives of this group for .Net discussions.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of dimension@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:04 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] back from loooong vacation...

Hi,

I’m returning to Amibroker after a close to a year.  I am in the process of giving myself a refresher course in AmiBroker as well as getting up to speed on the new functionalities.

One article I came across is located here: http://www.amibroker.com/docs/ab201.html.  The object model on this page is no longer showing however.  Does anyone know where else I can find this image?

Way back when, I used these objects along with some  _javascript_s to import, organize and maintain my list of symbols.  Unfortunately, I don’t have those scripts anymore and would like to re-write them.  I am assuming _javascript_ can still be used for this, correct?  Or is there a new preferred means of doing this?

Also, I am wondering if  the objects described at the above link can be used in the .NET framework (last I recall they were COM/Ole compliant objects only)?

thanks