[amibroker] chart exceptions per symbol

One of my eSignal indices gives me tick values instead of volume.  I
would simply like no volume to appear on the chart for that index if
this is the case.

I have tried several variations of IIF() trying to convert color or
style to control this.

Variation 1 changed the color to the background color if the Name()
matched.  That was not bad, but then there were missing bits of
horizontal grid where the volume bar was being written in the same
color as the background.  Didn't look so great.  (Plot statement was
at the bottom of the code, too, so it should be under any other
plotted item, but the horizontal grids are apparently treated
differently.)

Variation 2 does exactly what I want, but suddenly that chart is now
severely compressed at the top of the pane.  I have absolutely no
idea why this should happen.

Var 2:

Plot(V, "", Color = colorLightGrey, IIf((Name() == "$TOPIX-TSE"), style = styleNoLine, style = 32768 +2 +4));

Can anybody tell me how to accomplish what I'm trying to do: simply
have volume bars on all charts except as noted above.

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.