[amibroker] Re: Customer Service please

Sure Graham, I understand and agree. My thought is that first posting
in the forum may provide others with an answer to the same problem.
Contrary to e.g. help with AFL code this particular question seems
geared more toward tech support indeed. If anything I'm just
wondering why the forum post isn't picked up by them so it wouldn't
be necessary to burden 'm with an additional email ticket. Probably
just overlooked, reason why I re-posted. No problem at all.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:

> I think file broker.newcharts does or did store the file setup for
AFL
> You will also find infrmation on AB files in help if you have not
> already looked there
> Technical Information - Files used by Amibroker
>
> but remember one thing this is a forum for helping each other, we do
> not always get replies to our queries for one reason or another. DO
> NOT EXPECT to get answers all the time.
>

> On 10/29/05, treliff <treliff@xxxx> wrote:
> > Message

> > was posted in the forum 4 days ago (Oct 24) with no reply.
> >
> > 3 days ago (Oct 25) question was emailed to support (Ticket
number is
> > [#24419]) With no reply.
> >
> > Meanwhile I have manually re-linked 40+ charts to their new file
> > locations but for future operations the question remains:
> >
> > How do I safely MOVE afl files without breaking the link from/to
> > existing chart panes?
> >
> > Thank you.

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm

24 Hours. Commission-Free.