[amibroker] Re: Exploration Query

I ran into something like this lately and I was told to add the the
following to the formula. Try adding this and see if that solves the
problem.

SetBarsRequired( 1000000, 1000000 ); // forces all the data to be
used to the formula.

It appears the charts use only enough data to plot the chart but at
times will have different results from the formulas. Explore uses
all the bars.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck" <cstangor232@xxxx> wrote:

> When I run an exploration with filter = 1:
>
> 1. The HLOC of each bar prints properly on the Exploration
printout.
> 2.  However a calculated variable, which prints fine when I
mouseover the
> bar on the chart does not print correctly.
>
> The periodicity of the chart and the Exploration match.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks

using "styleBar")]

> > Steve