[amibroker] Re: Windows problems

Hi Bob,

I don't what to seem argumentative. The ability to import/export
from/to the watch list using .txt and .csv files already exists.
That is what I was trying to tell you in my note. When you export
you just need to select .txt from the drop down in the file dialog
box. During import you do the same thing. Problem solved.

I just tried it on my 4.70 release system and beta 4.74.6 system and
it works on both of them.

If you want Tomasz to make .txt and .csv the default rather
than .tls and .lst you should submit a suggestion on their website.
That is the correct place to ask for an enhancement.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxx> wrote:

> The current setting [tls & lst] is designed for QP3 compatibility.
>
> I asked TJ for the TXT option because I've switched to TC2005

On Behalf
> Of Barry Scarborough
> Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:24 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Windows problems
>
> I was not aware that info was in the Registry. None of my windows
> programs externalize this nor would I want anyone to change it.
When