Re: [amibroker] Re: Saving data

I think I found the problem. I had "Local Database storage" disabled. I clicked "enable"  and the symbol I was watching returned with bars after shutdown.

I keep my EOD qp2 database as the default.
Thanks for the input
Robert

vlanschot <ecbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No doubt you checked this, but when you create this database, do you
specify that it is the default DB at restart?

PS
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Nemeth <rjnemeth@xxxx> wrote:

> That has always worked for me too. Unfortunately, I do File>Save
database, then shutdown program, restart and data is gone.
> Thanks for your thought.
> Robert
>
> Charles Stangor <cstangor232@xxxx> wrote:
> In my experience just saving the database is sufficient.

till I restart Amibroker?

> I'm using the IB plugin and created a 5 min database for stocks. I
see bars on the screen for the day but they are gone when I restart
the program.

> My tick charts for futures and EOD using QP2 work fine so I'm
confused about this stock 5 min realtime database.