[amibroker] Re: Can't load data file - too big?!

Thanks Tomasz, I had set to 500,000 as u said without upgrading and it
was still v slow..but then I upgraded to the latest beta and it loaded
instantly compared to 4.70.5 which was taking about 5 minutes. what a
difference!

> Hello,
>
> Go to File->Database Settings and increase
> "Number of bars to load" to 500000.
>
> Better... upgrade to most recent beta - it is faster.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM