Re: [amibroker] Saving data

In my experience just saving the database is sufficient.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:07 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Saving data

Anyone know what should be clicked so the collected data is saved till I restart Amibroker?

I'm using the IB plugin and created a 5 min database for stocks. I see bars on the screen for the day but they are gone when I restart the program.

My tick charts for futures and EOD using QP2 work fine so I'm confused about this stock 5 min realtime database.
Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS