From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 3:39 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] IB Backfill with 1.4.4

Hello,

Do you get any error messages?
Does RT quote window operate OK?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com
----- Original Message -----
From: mymail
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 8:16 PM
Subject: [amibroker] IB Backfill with 1.4.4

Hello

I am running 4.74.3 Beta with the IB 1.4.4 plug in. I cannot for the life of me get it to do a backfill. If I shut AB down and reload IB 1.4.2 it will backfill fine????

I would like to take advantage of the improvements in IB 1.4.4, but how do I get it to backfill??

Thank you
Tom

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS