[amibroker] Re: Intrabar action

Hello All,

I know I have asked this before, but never was able to get it to work. In intraday real time trading, if one trades a 3 minute or 5 minute chart, the range can be easily over 10 ticks. Is there any way of having the back tester execute an entry or a stop intrabar, without waiting for a close or an open? So for instance if a bar opens at 605 and my stop is at 603, but the bar closes at 590, how do I get the back tester to close the trade at 603 and not wait until the close?

Thank you
Tom

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS