[amibroker] re: latest AB

Hi Tomasz,
 I realize that you have made many important changes to AB over the
years to improve it. However, from my perspective as a recent user (
approx 2 years) the new UI is the most important upgrade you have
made. It has given me the ability to customize according to my wishes
and to increase chart real estate. As time goes on I know you will
expand the UI to include many other options for us to use. The UI
will allow those of us who are not computer literate to more fully
make use of Amibroker's many features.
 I have made a few recommendations towards that end even though (
thanks to a friend) I have most of my customization done. My
recommendations were made for new users coming in (who are not
computer savvy) as well as to highlight Amibroker's new user friendly
approach. This will attract more clients to Amibroker which I'm sure
will bring a smile to your face :-)......lol. I am an ardent
supporter of your product and only wish to help you improve it if I
can. While I'm not computer savvy, this helps me to bring to your
attention things that will help other people such as myself thus
helping to attract new clients.
 You have listened to your clients regarding improvements with an
open mind and a willingness to use many of the suggestions offered,
thank you Tomasz.

Warmest regards,

Tim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.